Blu Ray,Netflix, Samsung Plasma

B

Bdog

Enthusiast
I am waiting on delivery of my new Sam. pn650b plasma. I am also looking for BluRay player at the $150 price point. With the 650's internet capabilities, is there any advantage to buying Blu-ray player with streaming options? My primary goals with the Blu-ray player are picture quality, dvd upconversion. I see a lot of positive comments on Panasonic BD-60. Any help or suggestions are apprecitated. I am new to this, any help or comments appreciated!

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
I am waiting on delivery of my new Sam. pn650b plasma. I am also looking for BluRay player at the $150 price point. With the 650's internet capabilities, is there any advantage to buying Blu-ray player with streaming options? My primary goals with the Blu-ray player are picture quality, dvd upconversion. I see a lot of positive comments on Panasonic BD-60. Any help or suggestions are apprecitated. I am new to this, any help or comments appreciated!
For the price range, the Panasonic BD-60 is the way to go - assuming you don't want Netflix streaming. (The next generation Panasonics will have this.) The internet capabilities of the TV don't appear to stretch to Netflix as far as I can tell, so this may be a factor.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis