Blu-ray Audio Signature Classical Collection Volume 2

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
I am considering purchasing this when it comes out in October, but have no concept how it works. It says that it has disks, but that it is download edition so confused. Do not see any link to ask questions about it.
I stream Tidal, but do not have a music streamer. On Amazon, it says that this is as good as physical media. I have no media streaming device otherwise. Don't know what other equipment that I may need.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
based on Amazon reviews I'd take a WIDE breath around this "product"
The "product" is what basically seems like a fancy USB stick (in card), but wait - it doesn't actually store the music - only the means to download it.
After you download it you either play it on PC or burn it to BD disks. If you share the folder with downloaded music you may be able to play it with a streamer, provided you could install VLC player. - Basically, this whole thing is a scam and I won't bother.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
based on Amazon reviews I'd take a WIDE breath around this "product"
The "product" is what basically seems like a fancy USB stick (in card), but wait - it doesn't actually store the music - only the means to download it.
After you download it you either play it on PC or burn it to BD disks. If you share the folder with downloaded music you may be able to play it with a streamer, provided you could install VLC player. - Basically, this whole thing is a scam and I won't bother.
Thank you. It is off my list permanently.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis