Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I just received a mass mailer from Bl...er, the Bose bozo marketing demon. They are selling their fancy, new Q-whatever headphones for ONLY $299!!! Dang, where's my checkbook? 7.1 surround sound in your headphones for only a few pennies a day. Really?!

Oops...maybe this shoulda been in the "Deals" section, what? ;)

majorloser

majorloser

Hell, they advertise those things on the radio and TV all the time. WHOOPIE, noise cancelling headphones. The only problem is the Bose headphones are the noise that need cancelling.

I only need headphones to cancel out certain nagging frequencies that come from my wife. :rolleyes:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Man, bose headphones SUCK. When i was in the market i compared them to low end sienheissers and they couldn't keep up. I ended up with the HD500's and never looked back.

The Sheep

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sheep said:
Man, bose headphones SUCK. When i was in the market i compared them to low end sienheissers and they couldn't keep up. I ended up with the HD500's and never looked back.
I tried out the noise cancelling headphones and they are actually very good, just overpriced as always. I bought some for my dad because he likes them. They should stick to making stuff like that instead of the crappy little cube speakers... I personally use Sennheisers also, and for the price, you'll get a better product from them.

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
Only thing I really like about Bose is the music samplers they give out at their "invitation only live demo". I had one from about 1999, but my mother of all people chose to swipe it from me. It's really that good a disc, that you have to watch your own mother like a hawk, lest you find it's on a plane across the country :D

I'm waiting for another invite in the future...I want another one of those discs....great mastering, and excellent song selections. Pity their own stereos don't do the discs justice :(

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
j_garcia said:
I tried out the noise cancelling headphones and they are actually very good, just overpriced as always. I bought some for my dad because he likes them. They should stick to making stuff like that instead of the crappy little cube speakers... I personally use Sennheisers also, and for the price, you'll get a better product from them.

So true....if they would halve their prices, they might actually have a decent product, IMO.

It would also be sweet if they sold the "lifestyle" system's console without the rest of it....standard line outs or a SPDIF out....that would probably sell like hotcakes...I know I'd buy one for my living room, and just hide the amplifiers somewhere.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
You ever take a crap so big your pants fit better?!!#

I've had waaaaaaaaay too much to driiink././.............../

Sleepy time for Chuck........NNNNNNNNNNNNNNnbaoisfoiejak ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
CaliHwyPatrol said:
You ever take a crap so big your pants fit better?!!#

I've had waaaaaaaaay too much to driiink././.............../

Sleepy time for Chuck........NNNNNNNNNNNNNNnbaoisfoiejak ahhhhhhhhhhhh

heh, yes we've all done that(the drinking part), just never posted on the forum in the eye of the storm :)

The Sheep

majorloser

majorloser

I have to admit that I have taken craps SOOOO large that my pant fit better after. Gives you that true sense of accomplishment. Just want to take it to the taxidermist to have it mounted.

majorloser

majorloser

CaliHwyPatrol must of had a bad night at the ol' Suckit City.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
majorloser said:
CaliHwyPatrol must of had a bad night at the ol' Suckit City.
haha, thats a good one. I would think so. Some times when im in those stores I wonder how they stay in buiseness, you can't sell THAT many extend warrenty's:rolleyes:

Sheep

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis