Bioshock for PS3 in October

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I saw this in my Playstation rag the other day. It mentions that essentially nothing will be changed for the PS3 version, meaning no changes/extensions to story or game play. *scheduled*, no official date.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I saw this in my Playstation rag the other day. It mentions that essentially nothing will be changed for the PS3 version, meaning no changes/extensions to story or game play. *scheduled*, no official date.

This game is awesome!!! The gameplay, graphics, story:D, characters, sound quality, voice acting are all amazing. Andrew Ryan is my favorite character in a video game of all time. Welcome to RAPTURE! (Spoiler quote from Andrew Ryan)
|
V

I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well (Andrew Ryan, Bioshock).

Last edited:
MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
This game ran at 60fps with the xbox 360 so with the port to PS3 this would be no different:D. Enjoy PS3 owners:).

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
They did say that all additions for the 360 would also be available on the PS3 version from the start.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
This game ran at 60fps with the xbox 360 so with the port to PS3 this would be no different:D. Enjoy PS3 owners:).
I hope so...that would mean Epic finally got the Unreal engine working well on the PS3 :) This is my favorite game this gen so far...

Not the greatest shooter, deep game, etc, but it has the best combination of graphics, sound, story, and it's original!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Not the greatest shooter, deep game, etc, but it has the best combination of graphics, sound, story, and it's original!
I agree great game, can't wait to play Bioshock 2 in 2009:).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis