Bionic Commando (next gen)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
There is a next gen version of this game in production. The original game came out on the NES and it was a personal favorite of mine. It is a long time in the making, so hopefully it is worth the wait. BTW, Mike Patton is doing the voice over for Bionic Commando:D:D:D.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I saw the trailer for this a few weeks ago. Looks dumb to be honest.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I saw the trailer for this a few weeks ago. Looks dumb to be honest.
Have you played the original game? I havnt seen any trailors yet. As long as the developers focus more on gameplay and do not mess up the control scheme to badly I think it could be a solid game.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The preview I read in a mag said they hoped it would be good too and had a few screen shots of it. On Playstation Network, there was a video trailer. No, I haven't played the original. The original was a side scroller or top down (2D) wasn't it?

Screen shots here:

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3165465

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, the one that you linked was the one that was the trailer that was on PSN, but it was shown months ago. There was another promo video that was shown recently.

Not sure what that other one is. Maybe it is a remake of the original that is also bundled with the new one? There were some video clips of that one that said it was multiplayer.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
They might be some sort of mini-game feature.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I just read up and it said it will be a $10 downloadable game on XBL and PSN, prior to the release of the all new game.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis