Bic Acoustech HT-75 for $150

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
The Bic Acoustech sale continues the tower speakers have a starting bid of $150 with buy it now of $200 both with $50 shipping, so the towers can be had for as little as $200 shipped !!!!! I just got mine in an auction that was up this morning for $150 plus shipping so hopefully some more ppl can take advantage of this offer.

http://www.ubid.com/actn/opn/getpage.asp?AuctionId=601453874

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
yep, mine should be in on thursday, can't wait

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
wow, with these prices you could get the whole set for about 500.00 shipped....

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
yeah just about, not a bad "budget" system then

Matt34

Matt34

Spiffyfast said:
yeah just about, not a bad "budget" system then

Damnit, I have no cash right now until I sell some crap off my truck. :mad:

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
Matt34 said:
Damnit, I have no cash right now until I sell some crap off my truck. :mad:
all the pieces of the system, minus the sub (which there are better options out there) have been on sale off and on for about 2 weeks now. I wonder if they are coming out with updated models soon so everyone is trying to clear their stock, oh well, Im not worried, I'm gonna have a kick**** system, speakers and receiver for under 1K when its all said and done.

Matt34

Matt34

Spiffyfast said:
all the pieces of the system, minus the sub (which there are better options out there) have been on sale off and on for about 2 weeks now. I wonder if they are coming out with updated models soon so everyone is trying to clear their stock, oh well, Im not worried, I'm gonna have a kick**** system, speakers and receiver for under 1K when its all said and done.
Hmm, I'll have to keep my eyes open then. Getting the Pioneer 1015tx next month and might be able to swing it for the HT-75 if they go back on sale.

When you say better options for the HT-100, I take it they are comparable in price? From what I've read it's a pretty good sub in the $250 and under price group.

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
Cadence Xsub has more power and Buckeyefan1 has given it some glowing reviews, do a search on the site and you can pic up all kinds of info on it.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Spiffyfast said:
Cadence Xsub has more power and Buckeyefan1 has given it some glowing reviews, do a search on the site and you can pic up all kinds of info on it.
Yes, but the Ht-100 might actually intergrate well with the set up. Granted I would not buy it, but thats because I am looking for that 16hz extension....

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Looks like the auction was closed. It seems like a refurbished product, since the warranty is only 90 days.

The Acoustech speakers with the 2-year warranties are selling for $279 a pair, plus $79.00 shipping (by the estimate I received).

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
T2T said:
Looks like the auction was closed. It seems like a refurbished product, since the warranty is only 90 days.

The Acoustech speakers with the 2-year warranties are selling for $279 a pair, plus $79.00 shipping (by the estimate I received).
They are supposedly new we'll see when I get mine on thursday

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
Yeah, as far as I can tell when I got mine for 150 for the pair they weren't refurbished and looked like they were still factory sealed, anyways, they sound amazing and for 200 for the pair after shipping you can't go wrong.

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
I have a mine set to be deliver on the 12th. I really excited just wish I could get my reciever fixed before then.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis