Bic Acoustech HT-65

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Spiffy, I don't know how you can get around it. But why not try and call.
The top of my box says.
Warranty
2 Year Warranty
For All Warranty Matters
Call toll free 1-888-242-4551
Cosmetic damages that may occur in shipping
covered up to 45 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
yeah, mine too, but...for the price I paid for it, and having to pay for the shipping to send it back, I dont think it will be worth it, still sounds great, and after filling the color in with black magic marker its not noticable unless your right ontop of it

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
brian32672 said:
Spiffy, I don't know how you can get around it. But why not try and call.
The top of my box says.
Warranty
2 Year Warranty
For All Warranty Matters
Call toll free 1-888-242-4551
Cosmetic damages that may occur in shipping
covered up to 45 days.
Brian's right. My Cadence came with a busted grill. I called them, and they sent out a UPS ticket for free shipping. UPS came and picked it up, and I had another grill in three days. I bet they pay for shipping. BTW, how's the bass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
its pretty good, but really i have nothing to compare it to, this is the first center channel I've had that can produce some bass. I'm getting ready to go out and buy a new movie, so I'll get something with lots of explosions to get soem good use out of it

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
just bought The Fifth Element Ultimate Edition, so ima give it a work out right now

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
I'm even more impressed with the Acoustech center now. the fifth element has some of the best sound I've ever heard and most of it came from the center channel. Crystal clear and yes there was bass, bass from a center, I love it. Gun shots were awesome and the seen in the opra house was mind blowing.

PS I was one of the high bidders on the HT-75 towers so hopefully they ship out today and I have them next week. It's like christmas : )

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis