Beyerdynamic A1 Audiophile Headphone Amplifier 713708

• Thread starter gvthisbookahome
  • Start date
G

gvthisbookahome

Audioholic Intern
Brand New Beyerdynamic A1 Audiophile Headphone Amplifier

(I have decided to use my eBay account to prove that I am not a scammer. Unfortunately, due to eBay's policy, you must complete this transaction within eBay and then immediately pay for it via PayPal. I hope I haven't offended anyone. eBay has this policy so that sellers cannot "evade" eBay's fees. Of course I am able to leave feedback for you on Audioholics after we complete the transaction!)

The eBay item number for my listing is: 290460802671. The auction is starting at $630 (with free shipping and delivery). The retail price is $850.

About Me:

I have 115 positive feedbacks on eBay and a 100% positive feedback rating as a seller and as a buyer. I am eBay ID verified and PayPal verified which means that all my personal information - including my name, address, landline phone, social security number, credit cards and bank accounts - have been verified. You can trust me.

I am a “Top Rated Seller” because I consistently receive the highest buyer ratings, ship items quickly, have never received any chargebacks, have never received a low DSR ratings, and have earned a record of excellent service. I am also a “Bronze Powerseller” since I have sold over $3,000 worth of items in the past year and have completed over 100 transactions as a seller. I am NOT a commercial seller or a business!!! I just have a lot of books, some electronics, and some other things to sell before I move.

Please click on the thumbnails for higher resolution photos. Once you get to imageshack, click on the photo again to view a super high resolution version of it.

(My eBay listing has 15 high resolution photos).

THE LISTING CLOSES ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 15, 2010 IN THE AFTERNOON. DO NOT MISS IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gvthisbookahome

Audioholic Intern
BUMP

The listing is closing tomorrow in the afternoon!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis