Beware! another great example of no customer service

A

Automation

Audiophyte
Earlier this week I attempted to do business with Impact Acoustics in Dayton OH. Impact Acoustics advertises their business and has links with Audioholics. I ordered cable and wire for a HT and requested second day delivery in time to be prepared for a scheduled Cable HDTV hookup. These guys messed up my order with the credit card company and were late in letting me know about the problem. They then were unable to acknowledge what caused the problem then refused to send the order overnight to make up for their screw up. Their attitude was "not our problem and we don't really care about your schedule". Beware of these guys, they obviously have so much business, they don't care about individual customers. If you still choose to do buisness with them, don't count on anything being right or on time.

Audioholics should be a little more selctive where they send their site visitors and members.

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
This is holiday season. Retailers are a little swamped. It would be nice if they credited you back your shipping charge and still sent your cables second day. But that's their decision.

R

ruadmaa

Banned
Thank You!!!

Automation said:
Earlier this week I attempted to do business with Impact Acoustics in Dayton OH. Impact Acoustics advertises their business and has links with Audioholics. I ordered cable and wire for a HT and requested second day delivery in time to be prepared for a scheduled Cable HDTV hookup. These guys messed up my order with the credit card company and were late in letting me know about the problem. They then were unable to acknowledge what caused the problem then refused to send the order overnight to make up for their screw up. Their attitude was "not our problem and we don't really care about your schedule". Beware of these guys, they obviously have so much business, they don't care about individual customers. If you still choose to do buisness with them, don't count on anything being right or on time.

Audioholics should be a little more selctive where they send their site visitors and members.
You do everyone a service when you let them know about lousy service. Perhaps that company could do better with far less business. Hope a lot of people read your complaint and buy their cables elsewhere.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Automation said:

I am sorry to hear that, I have made it a point that whenever I am not happy with the service that I am getting I cancel the order and shop somewhere else. There are too many places that have good service that one should spend time and money with a place that does not. I have not personaly dealt with Impact so I can not comment on them, but rather I mean in general for any product.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
I have ordered from Impact and I have to say it was easy and quick. They got me cables across the border in two days, and the cables were exactly as advertised. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them and I hope it was just due to the Christmas rush. They are one of the few companies I've sent a thank you email to for the help they gave me and the quick shipping. They responded and were very polite in the correspondence. I do think it would have been nice if they overnighted to you if the error was caused by some misstep they made, especially considering the season.

A

Automation

Audiophyte
You may be right. It's good that you had a positive experience with these guys. This may have been an example of the Christmas rush but as was posted earlier, there are simply too many other good companies to spend time with ones that aren't willing to compete for the business. I mean, its not like they don't know when Christmas is.

I also sent an email directly to the President of the company who thanked me for taking the time to write and assured me that he would take it up with his staff. That was it. Somehow, I didn't feel much better after that one. I suppose I should be grateful that he returned my email.

If I have raised awareness about these guys then I have accomplished what I set out to do. I appreciate the replies from everyone.

Have a good one.

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
That was probably the ceo's secretary replying your e-mail. Then that e-mail got forwarded to the real ceo. That's how corporations usually deal with these kinds of e-mails.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis