D

dropbear

Audioholic Intern
Hi all.

Has anyone here have experience with this brand of cable? I note on their high-end designed cables they are using a 'bullet plug' which is supposed to reduce various effects such as eddy current and so on...read it here.. http://lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com/lib/bettercablesdotcom/bulletplug.html

Is this more snake-oil or is there some validity not so much in what they claim but could it be better if the signal were passed through a tighter, single point rather than a circular jacket?

They look like well made cables and note that in the cable articles on this site i have yet to see a mention of them for how good they may be? Are they worth the money for what you would get in performance?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Sonic and performance claims of the bullet plugs are greatly exaggerated. The truth of the matter is, these connectors are dirt cheap to manufacture thus bogus marketing was created to promote them. I have found them to make poor connections to equipment and have seen ill effects when used for video applications. We have evaluated Bettercable products in the past and were not thrilled with their performance, and build quality.

I suggest checking out our article titled:
Component Video Cables - Definitive Guide

and peruse the rest of our cable articles for more insights.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis