B

bertsummerkids

Audiophyte
I have klipsch rf3 and rf7, rs7 surrounds with B&K 200.2 amp. I am currently using the KSW12 sub and not too happy with it since it so boomy. I am thinking about the Klipsch RSW 15 or one of the SVS subs. Any input on which would be the better sub for my system. or if there any others that are even better. Price range 1000-1500 dollars

T

Tdekany

Junior Audioholic
I am a Hsu owner, never heard any svs subs. At that price there are so many great subs available. I am glad I am not in your shoes. :D

If you want an accurate powerful and very well designed sub, the HSU VTF3 MK2 would be my suggestion. It can go down to 16Hz, cost about $650 and the upcoming **turbo** upgrade later this summer at a small cost will take this award winning sub to new highs.

Or if you can wait a few more months, get the upcoming VTF3HO. Still well within your budget, and one of those beasts will equal or better 2! TN1220s

I hope I was helpful. Good luck and if you can, LISTEN to as many subs as you can. They don't all sound alike.

W

WAF!

Audiophyte
I own a VTf-3 MkII and highly recommend it. But with your budget you should look into the SVS PB-12/PLUS 2 if you can live with it's size.

W

warpdrive

Full Audioholic
Boominess has everything to do with your room and much less so the sub. Trying repositioning the sub to minimize boominess

I have to echo the Hsu VTF3 Mk2 recommendation. It has a smaller footprint than the SVS subs so it's easier to place

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis