Best Outdoor Speakers?

austinbirdman

austinbirdman

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'>Just curious -- what outdoor speakers can people recommend from personal experience?

Also, anyone have ideas on whether (and if so, how) one can turn a regular bookshelf speaker into an outdoor speaker? I have a position under the eaves on our back porch where I'm looking to place a pair of speakers .... willing to try an inexpensive pair of indoor bookshelf speakers instead of dedicated outdoor speakers if the risks aren't too great.</font>

A

aarond

Full Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>i don't know about best , but , the jbl s36iipm are a very good. i have 2 pair of the indoor version and am very happy with them. the outdoor version are on sale at bestbuy.com for $200 a pair down from $400</font>

A

aarond

Full Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>i don't know about best , but , the jbl s36iipm are a very good. i have 2 pair of the indoor version and am very happy with them. the outdoor version are on sale at bestbuy.com for $200 a pair down from $400. i will be buying a pair for my patio</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Go to MB Quarts website &amp; see how they test their outdoor speakers, and I am certain you will be sold!</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis