Best of CEDIA 2007 Video

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The Audioholics crew reports on the Best of CEDIA 2007 as they meander the show floor with hosts Dina Clarke (of AVRant.com) and Tom Andry (Associate Editor of Audioholics.com). We cover everything from displays to receivers to crazy little home technology products that will make you scratch your head in amazement... You'll laugh, you'll cry... It's better than Cats.

Discuss "Best of CEDIA 2007 Video" here. Read the article.

majorloser

majorloser

Great job Dina.........

Tom, not so good :p

(And Tom actually wore the "I'm internet famous" t-shirt :eek: )

EDIT: Is Tom still in that Turkish prison?

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Geeks Gone Wild!!!!!! Gene intimidated that poor speaker guy into an interview didn't he. I remember the guy from Denon last year, Gene terrified him into wire pulp.:D:D

I only WISH I had had a camera when Dina fell out of the SUV taxi... Yes, fell OUT. lol... ahh good times.

I've seen this video about 10 times now and each time I watch it it's like watching Tom get endlessly pummeled by Dina... He gets in a couple of jabs, but she definitely wins overall... cracks me up - I mean, poor guy.

Don't miss the outtakes at the end...

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
That was a great video! Lots of good coverage and very funny! Thanks for the great show coverage this year. I am anxious for some of the reviews of that stuff as it comes down the pipe. It's a great year for AV.

Matt34

Matt34

Was able to finish it up tonight, loved the content and the way it was presented! Two big thumbs up!!!

bigbangtheory

Audioholic
You'll laugh, you'll cry... It's better than Cats.
You know Clint, that's not saying much. ;)

But seriously, great job, and yes, very entertaining. I feel like I have known Tom and Dina in another life. Striking similarities between them and some of my friends. :eek:

A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
Cool video - much more professionally done than I expected. No, really, it was. ;)

But I have a question; who was the mysterious "Ultra super nerdy hotel guy".

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
But I have a question; who was the mysterious "Ultra super nerdy hotel guy".
You'd have to meet him. OMG, that dude is so weird. He found out that we were filming Dina and was all, "This is so cool! I'm meeting a real live celebrity!" Um... no, you're not, freak, but you just go with that. Last year he spent the whole time saying, "Welcome to my Best Western (or whatever hotel it is), what can my Best Western do for you?" Weird stuff like that.

bigbangtheory

Audioholic
You'd have to meet him. OMG, that dude is so weird. He found out that we were filming Dina and was all, "This is so cool! I'm meeting a real live celebrity!" Um... no, you're not, freak, but you just go with that. Last year he spent the whole time saying, "Welcome to my Best Western (or whatever hotel it is), what can my Best Western do for you?" Weird stuff like that.
Disturbing. Can someone please give him a hobby or two before he shows up on Dateline. :eek:

A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
So, to the rest of us, "Ultra super nerdy hotel guy" means "potential psycho stalker weirdo". Cool.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
Great Job, Folks!
I'd have to agree-Dina was just zinging Tom left and right. The trick to the zinging is being proactive, not reactive...... Smiles.
Nice to put faces to the posts.......and see, I had pigeonholed Tom into the corporate type Dockers, loafers, polo shirt, with the ever popular flip phone clipped to his belt. And he's more the regular guy, possibly gamer type.

But great job, once again. I am learining immense amounts here, and this site is worth it weight in mosfets! David TwoTrees

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
I'm ashamed to say I love Dina's T-shirt! Where can I get one of those?

cheers,
supervij

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis