Best Loudspeakers of AXPONA 2022 Show Report

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That award doesn't look like it's from the organizers. Looks like it's from AV Showrooms who will always go for the system with the most bling.
I looked too briefly, it looked like Axpona was one of their events....on a second look not so much and run by the chief bootlicker of Thed/SR....my bad.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He who pay's the most in advertising always gets the gong
And those that still buy those advertised products that don't actually perform, but are just served up on a platter by ridiculous blogs like The Absolute Sound, What Hi-fi, 6 Moons, Positive Feedback, etc are a bane to audio. Thed/SR actually needs to be prosecuted for fraud....

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
After seeing that award, I don't want to support AXPONA next year lol. At least I got my ticket for $5.00 due to their promo code error. Even when I notified them, they didn't care

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
After seeing that award, I don't want to support AXPONA next year lol. At least I got my ticket for $5.00 due to their promo code error. Even when I notified them, they didn't care
My fault tho, that's another company separate from Axpona (except the participating kind I suppose, but in terms of ownership/management....my first search showed me some stuff leading me to believe otherwise). My apologies. AVShowrooms of course is a farce, especially PeterB. Then again this fits into what some expect in going to an audio show of this type....

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
are just served up on a platter by ridiculous blogs like The Absolute Sound, What Hi-fi, 6 Moons, Positive Feedback, etc
The main problem with all the publications you speak off is the plethora of advertising, Every other page in some cases. I did notice you failed to speak of Stereophile, which I'm sure you will agree is the best example of both advertising and writers who lay claim to over state the truth. There-by keeping there jobs and keeping there advertiser masters happy.

One such publication you did not list was HiFi Critic https://www.hificritic.com/ which is published four times a year and is completely devoid of advertising. They also have a forum.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The main problem with all the publications you speak off is the plethora of advertising, Every other page in some cases. I did notice you failed to speak of Stereophile, which I'm sure you will agree is the best example of both advertising and writers who lay claim to over state the truth. There-by keeping there jobs and keeping there advertiser masters happy.

One such publication you did not list was HiFi Critic https://www.hificritic.com/ which is published four times a year and is completely devoid of advertising. They also have a forum.
Oh Stereophile isn't exempt, I just forget to name them. They do still have measurements to their credit in some cases, tho. I'm not huge on advertising/marketing efforts myself. Overstating truth or just making sh*t up? :) F*ck the advertisers.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

I just took a look at the site you linked, he should be ashamed of himself. What crap for the most part.

A

AnthonyCarnevale

Audiophyte
After a two-and-a-half-year hiatus, Audio Expo North America, better known as AXPONA, is back. Audio trade shows were gone for so long that they felt like a product of a bygone era, especially with the end of the venerable Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. However, with this year’s resumption of the Florida Audio Expo, Montreal Audio Fest, and now AXPONA, it looks as if the trade show element of the audio hobby is back, and not a moment too soon. While hi-fi audio is a relatively solitary hobby, it is always good to socialize with like-minded enthusiasts face-to-face once in a while, and trade shows are a great outlet toward that end. With the return of so many familiar brands and faces and with such a smooth and successful show, AXPONA resumed as though there had never been such a lengthy interruption. Read our coverage of the highlights from AXPONA's return...

READ: Highlights of AXPONA 2022
Nice and thanks for sharing :)

A

AnthonyCarnevale

Audiophyte

Nice and thanks for sharing it with us. By the way, if anyone over here is searching for a site online where you can read essay examples for free then you can visit https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/fences/ here where you can easily find them. I am also using that website to read free essay examples.
Yeah, I agreed its crap.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis