MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
lets go and see the best finds. Mine is a pair of Infinity RS4b's that I found on the curb in base housing Patrick AFB Florida.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
MacManNM said:
lets go and see the best finds. Mine is a pair of Infinity RS4b's that I found on the curb in base housing Patrick AFB Florida.
My best finds were all from the same place( a local Goodwill) for a price that is nearly free:

-Empire 598 II Turntable
-Pioneer SG-9500 Equalizer(Spec Line)
-Dynaco A10 speaker pair
-Dynaco A35 speaker pair
-Harman Kardon AVR55 surround sound reciever

-Chris

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
It's nice being in the business - people just get rid of some crazy stuff when they buy to much or need to upgrade something that is 'outdated'.

Electrohome Marquee 8000, 3-gun CRT projector (8 inch Sony tubes) - FREE
Monster HTS-2000 power center.... free for a job well done and one to many in the system
Monster cables out the wazoo - free - had to replace the ones that were 3 years old when the system was upgraded. (huh?)

Wish my audio components came the same way, but I bought all my speakers and other components. Still, accomodation programs give a much better deal than retail.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
BMXTRIX said:
It's nice being in the business - people just get rid of some crazy stuff when they buy to much or need to upgrade something that is 'outdated'.

Electrohome Marquee 8000, 3-gun CRT projector (8 inch Sony tubes) - FREE
!!FREE!! ??? Damn. And that thing outdated? 1600x1200 resolution... yeah what an inadequte device. :)

If the tubes are still perfect(no burn in), you can get up to $2000 in used condition on ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5766268161

-Chris

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yo Momma - $5/beer

Just Kidding! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis