Best ceiling speakers for Atmos with RBH SX-661/r lcr

C

ChipG

Audiophyte
What ceiling speakers would best timbre match my RBH SX-661/r, and RBH SX-661c/r, main right, left and center speakers? Or does it even matter? Any help is appreciated.
Chip

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
What's the application? Are you looking to add speakers for an Atmos/DTS:X installation or are these ceiling speakers intended to act as surrounds in a traditional 5.1 or 7.1 system? The difference is in directivity. If surrounds you probably want something that projects better than a ceiling speaker.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
For In-Ceiling ATMOS speakers, I would get the RBH MC-815L speakers to go along with SX-66/R.

Other options: A-815L, VA-815, VM-815.

Last edited:
C

ChipG

Audiophyte
Thank you AcuDefTechGuy - I was thinking about the RBH-615L or the RSL C34E. Do you think the 815L will be a better choice? I am currently crossing over all the other speakers at 80Hz with my 2 subs.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Thank you AcuDefTechGuy - I was thinking about the RBH-615L or the RSL C34E. Do you think the 815L will be a better choice? I am currently crossing over all the other speakers at 80Hz with my 2 subs.
I think the 615L will be just fine.

Personally, I prefer bigger speakers. For my own house, I use all 8" speakers for in-ceiling.

But I think the 615L will be just fine.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis