Batman Begins Slated for Summer 2005 Release

If you're as bored with this summer's lineup of movies as I am (OK, the Bourne Supremacy was pretty good if you didn't sit too close to the screen) maybe a sneak peek at next summer's blockbuster Batman movie will lift your spirits. Batman Begins, appears to (finally) take a serious look at the dark side of the comic book superhero. All but ignored by the ridiculous, and almost "hip-to-be-tasteless" adaptations that have so far plagued the money-making franchise, Batman Begins offers a dark, almost sinister peek at the man behind the mask. If the movie turns out to be as intriguing as the trailer pictures it, I'll be standaing in line for tickets.

Watch the Trailer

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I don't see how they can do another story of his origins. The first Batman movie with Mike Keaton covered that and they referenced in in the last 3 as well. What will be different about this one? Now we have yet another man behind the mask to get used to. I say lets stick to the cartoon instead ;)

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

I thought the original movie was pretty good, and pretty true to the Dark Knight roots. Bale should be a good Batman, too, but I'm not sure just what they hope to gain (artistically, not $wise) from revisiting the origins again. Still, I hope they have a gritty & dark Batman instead of the goofiness of the later ones.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis