lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I know I've dabbled on breaks from school, but for the first time in years I actually have free time.

I got that Gamefly thing and am qing up games. I just finished Fallout 3, MW 1 and Bioshock 1. I have MW 2

I've queued up Dead Space, Dragon Age, Dynasty Warrior 7(big fan of KOEI), Battlefield: Bad Company(is the single player any good), Bioshock, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon(these any good?), Fallout: New Vegas, Assasins Creed, Red Dead Redemption. Any other standout games out there? I've played through GoW 1,2. I'm using the Xbox 360(FWIW)

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I know I've dabbled on breaks from school, but for the first time in years I actually have free time.

I got that Gamefly thing and am qing up games. I just finished Fallout 3, MW 1 and Bioshock 1. I have MW 2

I've queued up Dead Space, Dragon Age, Dynasty Warrior 7(big fan of KOEI), Battlefield: Bad Company(is the single player any good), Bioshock, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon(these any good?), Fallout: New Vegas, Assasins Creed, Red Dead Redemption. Any other standout games out there? I've played through GoW 1,2. I'm using the Xbox 360(FWIW)
Where to begin let's see, not really a fan of FPS but I do know that Fallout Vegas got a decent review, AC and RDR have a big fan club I like RDR not so much AC. See if you can borrow, rent or steal(J/K:D) a copy of COD Black Ops.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
If you loved Fallout 3 - New Vegas will feel like huge add-on :D - not a bad thing
I loved Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You should have named this thread ...

'The Demise of DIY'

-or-

'Why my Speakers ain't Done'

:D :D :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You should have named this thread ...

'The Demise of DIY'

-or-

'Why my Speakers ain't Done'

:D :D :D
Keep talking monkey and maybe someday they might actually get done. :mad:;)

Just started working on them right now.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis