Back, finally....from St. Louis Mo.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
And didn't even have time to check around for any St. Louis members or audio shops. :rolleyes: I was there all week for work. The weather wasn't that bad the whole time, but the day we were to fly back to Ca. a storm hit and grounded 90% of flights out. That left us scrambling to find a hotel after being in the airport for aoround 10+hrs...FUN! There were 14 of us stuck out there. Eventually got a direct flight out to SF the following day, but that got delayed as well. I pretty much just kicked back over the weekend because I was so damn tired...good to be back.

Matt34

Matt34

Glad to have you back J. I've always hated flying for work, especially with a dog that has ADHD.:p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Doggie qualudes :rolleyes:
LOL, might not be a bad idea. I flew one time and the gal in front of me had a dog in a bag. I kept smelling something foul and hearing some whining (thought it was her kid), then when we got off the plane I saw the dog. It would have been nice if it would have slept because that was a long flight.

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
Sorry about the weather. Icestorms are very infrequent here. Its not California, but it usually not to bad around here.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not your fault man :) I am sure I will be back, my company is based in Mt Zion Il. and one of our big offices is in St Louis, which is why we were there. I didn't mind the weather at all, just the flight issues ;)

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Welcome back J......always nice to have somebody we know is back here.....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis