B&W PX7 or Master Dynamic MW65

J

Jochase2320

Audiophyte
I have the MH40. I love the sound and build quality. They are a bit heavy and obviously corded. I'm looking for Bluetooth headphones for portability. Waking the dog etc. I was wondering if anyone has listened to both and what the thoughts are. I'm uninterested in Bose and Sony. Sennheiser is a possibility but I'm not sold on the asthetics. Thanks for your time

G

gusdiver

Audiophyte
Hello.i have mw65 and with the b&w. Is very diferent sound and premium quality if you have mw40. You know... Steel aluminium.. Nice leather. Of MD. Not find in other headphones of 500€
O have other bw big bafles. But i. Headphone... I recomend you mw65

Now j go buy the. Mha50 mcintosh Dac for the headphones
IMG_20191224_122200.jpg
IMG_20191217_192007.jpg
IMG_20191217_194730.jpg

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I would also lean for Sennheiser Momentun 2.0. Sony WH-1000XM3 is worth to take a look at by what I have heard about them, have had no opportunity to try them myself yet tho.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Hello.i have mw65 and with the b&w. Is very diferent sound and premium quality if you have mw40. You know... Steel aluminium.. Nice leather. Of MD. Not find in other headphones of 500€
O have other bw big bafles. But i. Headphone... I recomend you mw65

Now j go buy the. Mha50 mcintosh Dac for the headphones View attachment 32886View attachment 32887View attachment 32888

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk
Their marketing dept definitely needs to hire you. That's gotta be one of the most visual sales pitches I've seen in quite a while :D

Last edited:
JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Of interest might also be The DALI IO 4 or IO 6 BT headphones. These have ( although limited ) good reviews thus far. 50 mm drivers to say the least.

J

Jochase2320

Audiophyte
Of interest might also be The DALI IO 4 or IO 6 BT headphones. These have ( although limited ) good reviews thus far. 50 mm drivers to say the least.
Have you listened to the Dali? I bought and returned the PX7. I generally liked them but they didn’t play loud enough. My hearing isn’t the best and I was disappointed with the volume limit on PX7

J

Jochase2320

Audiophyte
I’m also interested to hear some thoughts on drop + panda whenever someone can get their hands on a set

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Have you listened to the Dali? I bought and returned the PX7. I generally liked them but they didn’t play loud enough. My hearing isn’t the best and I was disappointed with the volume limit on PX7
I havent as of yet but something just screams quality! They look beautiful imho. The THX DROP Pandas look nice as well.

JTFVegas

JTFVegas

Audioholic
Other than volume, how did you like the PX7?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis