B&W DM602 S3 Review

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
There is no doubt B&W speakers are cherished by many home theater enthusiasts and audiophiles alike. The 600 series is one of their most popular and reasonably priced lines in their product portfolio. This is the place to share your experience with the B&W DM602 S3 speaker system. The 602's represent their largest bookshelf speaker in the series. The 602's have always been one of their more popular models for all three iterations (S1, S2, S3).

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
Howdy
I am going to post my opinion of the B&W 6 series I know that it will be an unpopular opinion but here goes. I have installed, listened to and sold many
lines of speakers over the years It is my general opinion that B&W is one of the most overrated, over priced speakers on the market today and the 6 series is the lowest bang for the buck in the entire product line and must be the companies highest margin product A consumer would do much better for his hard earned cash to look at brands like Paradigm,RBH,Energy C- Series,Pinnacle,Induction Dynamics or even Axiom
In my OMOHO the B&W 6 is like buying a gold plated cubic zerconia ring for your honey :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis