B&W CM10 S2 or Paradigm Prestige 95F??

• Thread starter Matthew Fessenden
  • Start date
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I want my sound for everything (videos & music) to be as crystal clear and detailed as possible.

The Video refresh rate is another thing.

I prefer 1080p or 4K video resolution over 480p exactly 100% of the time.

I prefer a clear picture over an unclear picture 100% of the time.

Last edited:
M

Matthew Fessenden

Enthusiast
I want my sound for everything to be as crystal clear and detailed as possible.

The Video refresh rate is another thing.

I prefer 1080p or 4K video resolution over 480p exactly 100% of he time.

I prefer a clear picture over an unclear picture 100% of the time.
I was afraid if that. That's not exactly what I meant; of course I like all music clear. I just like the speakers to excel at different things during different medias.

EthicalEar

EthicalEar

Junior Audioholic
I've had mine a few years now and I'm really happy thanks to all your help at getting crossovers, subs and DB, angle, bi-amping and everything else as good as I can get. The reason I'm adding to this post is, I think Paradigm was really onto something. Look at these drivers on the Prestige series, and look at the Drivers on Gene's RBH speakers. What is the difference? Besides the obvious that RBH is way better and and 10 times more expensive? The way RBH was to dial in the measurements to make these sound a particular way, leaves me thinking. Perhaps the 95f speaker can be EQ'd to achieve any sound timbre you want. Unlike Studio series where those drivers seem to only sound like those drivers. These can match those or anything else with the right EQ therefore perhaps Paradigm could consider these drivers again for their next series and create a way for the passive speaker to be internally dialed in/EQ'd to allow for room correction and general music and movie soundstage with a phone app. AV receivers seem to just alter base/treble not soundstage so much. Ok sorry if this doesn't make sense, just being an Audioholic who cant' stop adjusting everything.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis