G

<font color='#000000'>As I have stated in another forum here, I am about to purchase new components for a home theatre. &nbsp;I have B&amp;W 802 speakers for my front and I need back speakers. &nbsp;We live in a small apartment (the living room is about 24 by 12 feet. &nbsp;The back speakers will have to go on the back wall either just behind the couch or to the side walls. &nbsp;Any suggestions. &nbsp;I probably should get small B&amp;Ws for this purpose. &nbsp;Do any of you have any suggestions for me. &nbsp;Thanks. :</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Part of the issue is how big the room you have is. I bought the B&amp;W 601 S3 and love the sound but I wish I would have bought the 602's.  They are more efficient and would drive a medium sized room much easier.  I would still use the &quot;Small&quot; setting  with a woofer for the 602's with my HT preamp.</font>

A

av_phile

Senior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I would suggest the B&amp;W 805 which is compact enough for the rears and should share the sanme timbral qualities of your 802 for a more seampless surrround soundfield. Just my 2 cents.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis