B

bwilso1

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I am new to this site but am very impressed with comments and suggestions I have seen so far. I have been working to improve my home audio system for approx 3 years now. Currently, I have an Onkyo 7.0 receiver, JVC DVD Player, JBL Sub, Infinity Center and rear channel, and Infinity Reference front speakers. Since my budget is limited, I am concidering replacing my center with a B&amp;W LCR600 S3 and the fronts with a pair of B&amp;W DM602 S3. I know the DM602 is a bookshelf speaker but I was pretty impressed with the clear sound and wide range for such a compact speaker. Can someone give me any suggestions or comments. I know this is not a 100K dollar system but hey, I'm working on it. One last thing, the room I have this system is approx 25x30, so I dont have a large space to work with. Thanks</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Have you had the chance to audition your Onkyo receiver with the B&amp;W DM 602? Also what is wrong with the Infinity speakers you are currently using?</font>

<font color='#008080'>Hehe. I don't think any of us have a 100k system!

I haven't heard Infinity Reference, but I wonder if they wouldn't be better than the B&amp;Ws you mention. I've had the 602S2's and they sounded good, but didn't blow me away once I heard other similarly priced solutions (from Axiom, Paradigm, etc...)</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>While I have never been impressed with the common Infinity product sold at Circuit City, I have heard good things about their higher end products, especially since Floyd Toole was involved in their development. &nbsp;I have recently received a good contact for Harman Inc and in the future may request some samples of their products.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis