B & W 704's vs. Dynaudio Audience 72 (Round 2)

U

Unregistered

Hi all,

I wrote a post the other day asking your opinions. The reponses I got were very helpful. Thank you! I just need some more insight. Using a Rotel receiver, which one of these speakers will give me equal (or as close as possible) Movie and Music quality. Are there any other speaker amp combinations I should look into at this price. I know all of this can be very subjective. Thanks again.

Jeff

U

Unregistered 2

Jeff

This is not an answer to your question, but I wanted you to know, in the event you didn't, that Rotel and B&W are noted for going well together. You will often see them mated together when you go to high end audio shops. I know that one reason for that is the fact that both Rotel and B&W are distributed in the U.S. by the same company in North Reading, MA. I think the other reason is that they sound so well together. As I said in your other thread, I have not heard Dynaudio speakers, so it may be that they go well with Rotel too; I don't know.

Have you listened to Rotel and B&W together? And Rotel with Dynaudio? What did you think?

Rex

Rex

Audioholic
I have heard the Rotel and B&W 703 together and they sound great IMHO.

R

Ricky

Enthusiast
I have my B&W[9NT] speakers connected to rotel power amps. So far I am very pleased with this match. Both movies and music sound awesome. Though after two or three hours of continuous running rotel really heats up.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis