Axioms on the way; Where to start selling my Polks?

S

Seabear

Enthusiast
Greetings all,
After a lot of internet researching, and plenty of great input from this site I've decided to go with the Axioms for my new system.
On the way are the M60's, EP350, SV150, Qs8's & a pair of the M2i's for the front effects. (Yeah, I know, plenty of you out there are not huge fans of the 7.1 idea, but I absolutely love it on my old (already, sigh) trusty Yamaha RX-V2092, especially when listening to Jazz recorded live in smallish rooms- The Yamaha DSP thing does a great job on a couple of those soundfields - Jazz & Hall - but many of the rest are just too "cartoonish" for me...)
Now all I have to do is start finding the wonderful old Polks that have served me so well for the last 7 - 8 years a new home. It is a wonderfully balanced system that really does still sound fantastic, so someone who is just getting into the HT thing will be getting a great system for a nice price.
Does anyone have any opinions as to which of the various on-line selling options is best? I know E-Bay has a dedicated Audio section right now, but I was hoping to avoid the whole bidding thing, and just sell them all at once to one buyer. Any opinions?
Thanks again,
TjB

F

Fb111794

Audioholic Intern
On the way are the M60's, EP350, SV150, Qs8's & a pair of the M2i's for the front effects. (Yeah, I know, plenty of you out there are not huge fans of the 7.1 idea, but I absolutely love it on my old (already, sigh) trusty Yamaha RX-V2092, especially when listening to Jazz recorded live in smallish rooms- The Yamaha DSP thing does a great job on a couple of those soundfields - Jazz & Hall
Nice system you have on the way.... congrats!

No worries on the 7.1 either. I have it in my system and I love 7.1 for movies and SACD.

I second the Audiogon suggestion. GREAT place with lots of top shelf sellers.

Good luck and be sure to post about your new gear when it's up and running!

John W.
Indy

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis