Axiom Audio Epic Accent M0 On-Wall Speaker System Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Ratings
From the magnetic grills to the innovative (if quirky) wall mounting bracket system, the Axiom Audio M0s are a speaker unlike any other. Of course, coming from Axiom you'd expect them to deliver sonically - and they do. If you are looking for an unobtrusive on-wall system for a smaller room, the M0s are a very good choice and deserve to be on your short list. At $135 each and with a free 30day in-home trial, you've got little to lose except your preconceptions about what a small speaker can do.

Discuss "Axiom Audio Epic Accent M0 On-Wall Speaker System Review" here. Read the article.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Ratings
Would like to read more, but...

I keep getting 404 site not found errors when I click on either the Next button or select one of the items from the page menu for this article.

I would have posted this message on your site admiinistrator's page (as directed by the 404 error message page),but when I click on the link (on the 404 error page),I still get the 404 site not found error.

Just an FYI that something's goofy with this article.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Ratings
4,585 23 9
refresh your browser. I accidentally posted the forum thread before publishing it live on the site. Its working.

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis