Awesome deals on Hsu in Canada!

Johnny Canuck

Johnny Canuck

Banned
Just got off the phone with electonicsforless.ca out of Toronto.

Hsu VTF2 for $642 Canadian, delivered to your door including taxes and shipping. 4-5 days delivery. No brokerage or crap at the border to deal with.

The STF 3 is $50 more. The VTF 3 is way too much for my room so I didn't even go there.

So now, the VTF2 or the STF 3...hmmmmmm I like the fact the VTF can be variable...

Is this a great deal or what?

R

Reggie Died

Audioholic Intern
Where in canada are you? I wonder because I am seriously looking at HSU subs, and would want it delivered to BC.

However, i think there is a local HSU dealer here, so it might just be cheaper getting it there.

Johnny Canuck

Johnny Canuck

Banned
I am in Victoria, BC...the nicest city in Canada I must say. :)

R

Reggie Died

Audioholic Intern
Great city if i say so myself. I have some friends living there while attending UVic, and i'ts a pleasure visiting them. But i'm still partial to North Vancouver ;)

If you're ever on the mainland, there are a few HSU dealers.

Beamrider Sound & Video - 20202 Fraser Hwy 604 530 3636

David Elderton a/v in Burnaby - 604 808 7394.

I called Beamrider, and the guy said the VTF2 is listed at $549, but they usually sell it for less.

Johnny Canuck

Johnny Canuck

Banned
Reggie...you're awesome!!!!! I never knew I could get a Hsu in Vancouver!! I thought I would have to go through Toronto, electonics for less.ca...I was quoted $642 delivered incl tax and shipping. I will call these guys!

W

warpdrive

Full Audioholic
I couldn't match the electronicsforless prices at any other Hsu dealer, but certainly it's worth a try to go locally (save shipping)

Dumar

Audioholic
You'll have to forgive JC. I'm bettin he's not from around here.

By the way JC, if you're still looking for that Boston disk, check out the info and (local) links I left for you. :)

Johnny Canuck

Johnny Canuck

Banned
Already ordered it from A & B sound!!!

Thanks dumar!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis