AV123 2005 holiday specials

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
AV123 announces the first round of their highly anticipated 2005 holiday specials. From HUGE discounts on all current b-stock inventory to heavily discounted package savings, this holiday season puts their highly rated product line within reach of many, if not all, home theater enthusiasts. Take a look here and continue to check back frequently for new additions!

Deals include:
  • Up to 15% off orders
  • Free Surrounds
  • Equipment rack special pricing
  • Special Pricing on Complete Reference HT systems
  • And much, much more!

Don't miss out on the great deals! For a limited time only.

Attachments

Last edited:

279BLUE

Enthusiast
Reference 1.5 HT special

Was looking at the reference 1.5 HT special. Looks very tempting as I am just finishing my Family room addition and am going to purchase a whole new set-up. My family room is aprox. 370 sq. ft. and is open to another 200 sq. ft. living room. I am trying to decide, if in fact I go with this system and the UFW-10 sub., should I get 2 of the UFW-10's or 1 UFW-12. I was told I would get the $350 off either choice. This would be used for primarily watching TV & movies and I have not decided on a receiver yet. Thanks.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I am trying to decide, if in fact I go with this system and the UFW-10 sub., should I get 2 of the UFW-10's or 1 UFW-12. I was told I would get the $350 off either choice.
If you have the placement flexibility then 2 subs are better than one bigger sub, especially in this case. Placing 2 of these subs on the front wall about 1/4 of the wall length from the left wall (sub1) and right wall (sub2), respectively, will help provide more uniform bass distribution in your room than simply placing one larger sub in a corner.

edwelly

edwelly

Full Audioholic
Any idea how the Ref 1.5 compares to the Rocket line ups for HT and music?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis