surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
I was in an auto accident on May 24th of this year. I totaled my 1998 Ford Contour (V6). It had 200,000 miles on it and was still running good. I've been out of work as a result, LOA w/pay. I broke my right calcaneous ortif.I had surgery 3 wks after the accident (plate with 9 screws. I will be going back to work after 8/21/06. I think my foot will be close to normal.
I replaced my Contour with a 2006 Honda Accord LX V6. The colour is graphite pearl. The Accord is one heck of a car for the price(invoice). The factory car stereo w/6 disk changer is not too bad either. Anyway, I reccomend the Accord LX V6! I think one would be pressed to find more bang for the buck.:)

Matt34

Matt34

surveyor said:
I was in an auto accident on May 24th of this year. I totaled my 1998 Ford Contour (V6). It had 200,000 miles on it and was still running good. I've been out of work as a result, LOA w/pay. I broke my right calcaneous ortif.I had surgery 3 wks after the accident (plate with 9 screws. I will be going back to work after 8/21/06. I think my foot will be close to normal.
I replaced my Contour with a 2006 Honda Accord LX V6. The colour is graphite pearl. The Accord is one heck of a car for the price(invoice). The factory car stereo w/6 disk changer is not too bad either. Anyway, I reccomend the Accord LX V6! I think one would be pressed to find more bang for the buck.:)
Damn that sucks. I couldn't stand being out of work that long. Good luck with the new Accord, it should last you at least at least another 200k.

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
Matt34 said:
Damn that sucks. I couldn't stand being out of work that long. Good luck with the new Accord, it should last you at least at least another 200k.
Thanks Matt!
It sucks being out of work, plus the loss of pay between regular pay and LOA is significant.
The immobility is the real bummer, I can't stand relying on others for so much.
My poor wife has been picking up all my chores around the house besides hers.
I guess she still likes me? It's sometinmes hard to tell after 31 years togeather.
The worst part was that I could not take a shower for 30 days after the surgery. I had to take sponge baths. I did not like myself, even!:D :D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry for your bad luck.
31 years together? That's impressive.
And she stayed after a full showerless month? She must really like you.:D
Hopefully you have a good remote to eliminate the need to hobble over to the HT.
Best regards. Get back to work.

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
Nomo said:
Sorry for your bad luck.
31 years together? That's impressive.
And she stayed after a full showerless month? She must really like you.:D
Hopefully you have a good remote to eliminate the need to hobble over to the HT.
Best regards. Get back to work.
Thanks Nomo!
I've got a good remote, and am showering now.:D

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Sorry to hear that...at least u're alive n kickin' n plus u got a new car..I luv Honda myself..Sponge bath by a hot......hmmm...i think i saw this one on a channel somewhere..;)

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
masak_aer said:
Sorry to hear that...at least u're alive n kickin' n plus u got a new car..I luv Honda myself..Sponge bath by a hot......hmmm...i think i saw this one on a channel somewhere..;)
Thanks!
A sponge bath and a Honda!!:D

C

Crumplei36

Audiophyte
It is very important to read such posts as well. You get to know what all can happen if things are not taken care properly. I took help of a good Los Angeles DUI attorney last month aswas caught for drunk driving. All my friends and I learnt a lesson because of that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis