Audioquest Cable Theories Exposed

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>We have opened a section in our cable forums for Audioquest or other cable vendors to provide data/proof of their claims based on the latest FAQ article:

http://www.audioholics.com/FAQs/Audioquest.html

We sincerely hope Audioquest takes us up on our offer.

Please also feel free to join in the discussion.</font>

<font color='#000000'>What can I say? I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more... I wonder if I should replace all of the internal wiring in my speakers with solid silver cable....?

Next, we will see audiophile dehumidifiers &quot;For a truly pure listening experience... &nbsp;Reduce all those floating water molecules that cause so much audible distortion...&quot;</font>

E

Eric

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Good response! Remember: if you sleep with those cables under your pillow it may cure the common cold. Of course, I have no evidence of that… &nbsp;
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
G

<font color='#000000'>These guys need to go to engineering school. &nbsp;An insulator is just that, an &quot;insulator&quot; in that it conducts negligible (read none) electricity. &nbsp;If the molecules were arranged in some manner by the presence of elctrical current, then the material would be a conductor. &nbsp;The majority of AUDIBLE differences in cable can be traced to impedence mismatch in the amplifier output circuitry. &nbsp;A well designed amplifier will render all cable &quot;gurus&quot; unable to detect their cables anymore...(if they could, to begin with
)</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I can't believe what I read at Audioquest FAQ. &nbsp;They actually recommend people to leave their stereos on continuously so that the cables remain &quot;broken in&quot;. &nbsp;How stupid do they think people are really? &nbsp;I mean can people be that naive?

This is a great debunking article. &nbsp;Good job Audioholics!</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
gene : <font color='#000000'>We have opened a section in our cable forums for Audioquest or other cable vendors to provide data/proof of their claims based on the latest FAQ article:

http://www.audioholics.com/FAQs/Audioquest.html

We sincerely hope Audioquest takes us up on our offer.

Please also feel free to join in the discussion.</font>
<font color='#0000FF'>A very good article, saved me a couple of bucks.

Btw: anyone tried out home made Cat 5 speaker cables?</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>So where is Audioquest? &nbsp;The silence is killing me &nbsp;
</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>These companies have had years to research, experiment with, perfect and manufacture high quality manure to fertilize the imaginations of high-end cable buyers; their business models depend on it!</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis