N

nguyenpqh

Audiophyte
I've been having some trouble getting in contact with the people at the Audioholics Store concerning an order that has not yet arrived. Does anybody know how to get in touch with their support? The live support never seems to be running and no hours of operation are listed (to the best of my knowledge). Also, I've sent various e-mails to their support staff via the "contact us" link and have not heard back (for several days). Any illumination would be much appreciated.

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
PM any of the mods on the forum, they should be able to get you in touch with the higher powers.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've been having some trouble getting in contact with the people at the Audioholics Store concerning an order that has not yet arrived. Does anybody know how to get in touch with their support? The live support never seems to be running and no hours of operation are listed (to the best of my knowledge). Also, I've sent various e-mails to their support staff via the "contact us" link and have not heard back (for several days). Any illumination would be much appreciated.
After PMing them, keep us updated on how everything works out for you.

Jack

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis