Audioholics New Website Readying To Launch

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Guys;

Let me know what you think. Check out the product review pages and note how we separated reviews/previews per request:

audio.monkeytronics.com

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
New site looks great. Much better flow.
Great job

onlyme

onlyme

Enthusiast
I like the look better. It is more up to date looking, more polished.

Make it so!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Can you guys test on mobile portrait and landscape and let me know if it looks good? Google practice for mobile friendly is to dump the ads all the way to the bottom. Not too happy about that but readability is better on mobile for the new site b/c it's responsive. No need to zoom like the old site. thx.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Can you guys test on mobile portrait and landscape and let me know if it looks good? Google practice for mobile friendly is to dump the ads all the way to the bottom. Not too happy about that but readability is better on mobile for the new site b/c it's responsive. No need to zoom like the old site. thx.
Looks good on chrome on my S4 phone

onlyme

onlyme

Enthusiast
Damn… that is MUCH better to read on my iPhone 4S than the old setup. Like you mentioned, it is easily readable without having to zoom. Either portrait or landscape is quite usable.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The new Audioholics website is live: audioholics.com

Let us know what you think and if you see any issues.

T

Topher

Junior Audioholic
Hi Gene.
Just checking in after the holidays. One thing I noticed is that with the banner on the home page (where the different articles scroll across the screen), the differing height of the banner makes it hard to read what's below it.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Topher;

What OS, what browser? What screen resolution? Can you provide a screen shot?

thanks.

T

Topher

Junior Audioholic
Hi Gene.
It's Windows 7 Enterprise at 1280x1024 resolution. I've attached a couple screen shots. These were captured without scrolling. Sorry if the pic size is too big.
3.jpg
4.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis