Audioholics is Forbes Favorite Best of the Web

<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>This week we were very pleased to find that we were awarded the <STRONG>Forbes Favorite</STRONG> <EM>Best of the Web</EM> pick for Home Theater website. Forbes did a great </FONT><A href="http://www.forbes.com/bow/b2c/review.jhtml?id=7626"><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>review of the site</FONT></A><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2> and p<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">retty much nailed it on the head (we loved where they&nbsp;mentioned that our "staff reviews are extraordinarily detailed"). </FONT>We are constantly trying to improve ourselves and offer more to our readers - and we're nowhere near finished. We're really pleased that Forbes gave us this prestigious award and that the word is getting out thanks to our readers. We appreciate it every time you make a suggestion or tell your friends about the site.&nbsp;Check out Forbes' Home Theater Best of the Web picks!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>[View the Forbes Best of the Web picks]</FONT></P>

Last edited by a moderator:
WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Wow! I bet the traffic is going to surge! Congratulations!

-Chris

hawke said:
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>This week we were very pleased to find that we were awarded the <STRONG>Forbes Favorite</STRONG> <EM>Best of the Web</EM> pick for Home Theater website. Forbes did a great </FONT><A href="http://www.forbes.com/bow/b2c/review.jhtml?id=7626"><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>review of the site</FONT></A><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2> and p<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">retty much nailed it on the head (we loved where they&nbsp;mentioned that our "staff reviews are extraordinarily detailed"). </FONT>We are constantly trying to improve ourselves and offer more to our readers - and we're nowhere near finished. We're really pleased that Forbes gave us this prestigious award and that the word is getting out thanks to our readers. We appreciate it every time you make a suggestion or tell your friends about the site.&nbsp;Check out Forbes' Home Theater Best of the Web picks!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>[View the Forbes Best of the Web picks]</FONT></P>

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
guess the snake oil cable guys don't advertise in Forbes... :D

race4aliving

race4aliving

Audioholic
Congrat's and it's very well deserved. you guy's should be very proud.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Congrats! But I've heard it's such a great site mostly due to the efforts of your stellar team of moderators! :p Just kiddin'! Glad to see your hard work getting the recognition it deserves. :D

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
Wow! Quite a feather in the cap! Audioholics has come a long way in a short time. Yep, must be us moderators!

(OK, maybe Gene and Hawke had something to do with it too...) ;)

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Absolutley Awesome!!!
Congratulations everyone.
Well deserved praise to moderators and members.
This is the first E-community I've been a part of, and I picked a winner.

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Those "extraordinarily detailed" reviews are what got me hooked. Plus I love your mission statement "Pursuing the Truth in Audio and Video". You live up to it everyday and I for one appreciate that a great deal. Congratulations! :)

X

xyntax

Enthusiast
a well deserved recognition! Congrats!!!!Keep it up!!!!

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Congrats.

On a job well done. Maybe now you will get more loaner equipment from the manufacturers to review. Need another reviewer? I can always quite my day job.

PS:
I do agree with Forbes that you have lack a great number of speaker reviews.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Sjdpt;

Sure we can always use more reviewers, send your resume and credentials to me at gds@audioholics.com.

We are looking to cover alot more products this year. With speakers, it can be difficult since many manufacturers opt for us to beta test and NOT publish reviews of their products.

Peppy

Peppy

Junior Audioholic
Albert Einstein said one day :
"Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value."
:cool:
In Audioholics web site case, it became "a web site of value."

Bravo to Audioholics staff to become a catalyst of knowledge in the home theater world and thanks you ! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis