Audio Rack Suggestion

R

reemul

Audiophyte
I need a suggestion for an audio rack. I'm using and old sauder cabinat that I have cut down and painted. It works for my system today. However, this morning I ordered a Emotiva XPA-5 to power my Tekton Mini-Lore 5.1 Home theater speakers.
My system will be as follows:
Onkyo Tx-NR818 AV Receiver
Emotiva XPA-5 5-channel amp
Oppo BDP-103
Apple TV
Apple Mac mini
Xfinity X1 Digital cable box.
Epson 3020

Speakers:
2 Tekton Mini-Lore Towers
3 Tekton Mini-Lore Monitors (center and Surround)
1 Tekton 12" Subwoofer
2 Klipsch KB-15 (Surround back)

Screen
Monoprice 106" 16:9

I would prefer it to be no taller than 36 inches.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've had the wider version of this Init stand for over four years and have been happy with it. Nicely made with plenty of ventilation.

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
I have a Salamander Designs Synergy cabinet and overall I've been pleased with it. It's a system and you can buy a variety of different parts for it. I was able to get a good price on a system sold by Salamander through Amazon. One caveat is that the standard design isn't very deep, I'm pretty sure to fit your Onkyo you would need the extended back. If you don't need an enclosed cabinet check out their Archetype rack system.

I also have a BDI rack and I've been pleased with it as well. Very sturdy construction - TV Cabinets, Open TV Stands and Pedestals | Home Theater Furniture | BDI Furniture

+1 for the Sanus racks as well. I was looking at their cabinets and speaker stands as well. Seems to be solid, well made, and decently priced.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have a Synergy rack and my XPA-3 fits fine...because I have no back panel :) You can also get the extended rear panel that gives you a few more inches of clearance.

R

reemul

Audiophyte
Thanks for the info. I ended up going with a Sanus CFR-2115. It was abit hard getting it upstairs to the theater room, but it fits all my equipment nicely.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis