stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Has anyone received a catalog from Audio Advisor? Check this out:

"FryBaby": breaks-in and conditions gears. (that's the product's actual name)

FURUTECH RD-2 Demagnetices cds and dvds.

I love this one: "SALESMAN-RECOMMENDED AQ SKY DBS INTERCONNECT: 3 meters $5,300.00

Iso-Tek Enhancer CD Rejuvenates A/V System Sound: "Just play the disk to enhance your A/V gear."

There are just so many I don't have the time. What a gag! The stuff they sell stinks of snake oil galore, but I must admit it's the most entertaining A/V catalog I've looked at in months! They're also online: www.audioadviser.com click on for some good laughs...wait till you see the "AURIC ILLUMINATOR" a liquid to extract all info from your CD or DVD; you got to see it to believe it.

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I receved a cataloge from them, it came with my Grado SR60s.
myrtlewood blocks to elivate cables ($62 for 8), and the "irrational but efficacious!" CD that inproves system sound, were my favorites

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Audio advisor is a good site to buy from. I have purchased a bunch of stuff from them, including a CD player, a high end DAC, and a preamp. Very reasonable prices and very fast shipping. Never had a single problem. As long as you know what you are buying, that website is really good to do business with.

High priced interconnects are the bread and butter of every single audio shop. That's just the reality of the market today. No small independent audio shop can stay in business just by selling mainstream audio gear. They simply don't make enough profits on those.

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

They sell $5800 cables, but their most expensive loudspeaker is $1999/pair?

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Rock&Roll Ninja said:
They sell $5800 cables, but their most expensive loudspeaker is $1999/pair?
:eek:
Now that's classic, there should be some sort of award for that.:D

Jack

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
furrycute said:
Audio advisor is a good site to buy from. I have purchased a bunch of stuff from them, including a CD player, a high end DAC, and a preamp. Very reasonable prices and very fast shipping. Never had a single problem. As long as you know what you are buying, that website is really good to do business with.

High priced interconnects are the bread and butter of every single audio shop. That's just the reality of the market today. No small independent audio shop can stay in business just by selling mainstream audio gear. They simply don't make enough profits on those.
I'm sure AA is a reputable source, who ever puts that kind of money into a catalog must be selling a lot of esoteric cables. And profits: we'll they're making goooood! I'm saying the catalog is a fun read, kinda reminds of those "old tyme" medicine catalogs:D And come on "THE AURIC ILLUMINATOR?"

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis