ATTENTION LA MEMBERS - Get-Together at my place next month

P

Paul F

Audioholic Intern
Hi All,
I don't know where else to put this topic. Maybe the administrators can move/copy this to other areas so it will for sure be seen.

The LA area is huge, and a general inertia seems to have kept some of us from getting together. Instead of continuing to bemoan that fact, I am opening up my house next month to whomever would like to come out, have beer and pizza and bs, talk shop, view and listen. I have details over at AVS Forum and would rather keep one site for monitoring replies - here's the link:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?threadid=466272&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

I hope posting that link is not a huge violation of protocol and that I won't be banned for life if it is! :D

Make sure to check the last posts for latest updates, and even though I would rather not have to check two different sites to know who's interested, I will if that helps. I will copy all the info over there over here, especailly if the administrators create a new area where we can focus this kind of topic like I've mentioned below.

I just want to see if we can have a nice group of people who like movies and music get together.

Maybe the administrator here would like to start an "Local Area Meetings" area so we could post invites like this one for everyone around the country!

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis