ATI (Amplifier Technologies) Owners Thread

M

mars2k

Enthusiast
So about ATI sourced AVP,s that would be DataSat, Theta and Monolith...wow talk about waiting for a frosty night in Hell. Meanwhile I've had good luck with ATI NCore amps, have owned several Brystons including a pair of 28s. I like the idea of Bryston but they have gotten outrageously expensive. Pound for pound ATIs hold up pretty well. I'd like to see the bake off between the ATI 3300s and the NC54xs.

M

Mavendude

Audiophyte
Hello ATI guru's..

I have a ATI 1505 with 3 active channels. There are 2 unused slots to add additional modules.
I do no have the original box.

1. Is it possible to install the 2 additional modules myself without having to send the unit to ATI?
2. If the answer is YES for the above question - pls point me to where I could purchase the two additional modules.

Thanks in advance!

RichB

RichB

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hello ATI guru's..

I have a ATI 1505 with 3 active channels. There are 2 unused slots to add additional modules.
I do no have the original box.

1. Is it possible to install the 2 additional modules myself without having to send the unit to ATI?
2. If the answer is YES for the above question - pls point me to where I could purchase the two additional modules.

Thanks in advance!
These units are not field upgradable, often they need different transformers to support the added channels.
You need to contact ATI for pricing and logistics.

- Rich

M

Mavendude

Audiophyte
These units are not field upgradable, often they need different transformers to support the added channels.
You need to contact ATI for pricing and logistics.

- Rich
Thank you Rich! appreciate the quick response.
I never thought about the additional power needed for the added channels. Great inputs there..
I found this email (support@ati-amp.com) from their website and sent a note to them about this. Hope to hear from them. If it helps, I would be glad to keep this thread posted with what I find out!

Have a great day.

M

Mavendude

Audiophyte
Thank you Rich! appreciate the quick response.
I never thought about the additional power needed for the added channels. Great inputs there..
I found this email (support@ati-amp.com) from their website and sent a note to them about this. Hope to hear from them. If it helps, I would be glad to keep this thread posted with what I find out!

Have a great day.
ATI support stated that they do not have the ATO 1505 modules for sale, they suggested to look for parts from eBay.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis