Can any one help

I am connecting 4 of my Athena Subwoofers and speakers
The speakers are a P3 Sub pared to a S3 speaker for front left & right,
And a P2 Sub pared to a S2 speaker for rear left & right

SUBWOOFER PLACEMENT
Using the Athena Technologies Subwoofers
with Athena Technologies® speakers
One of the main goals of the Athena Technologies® series was
to eliminate the problems that commonly arise with subwoofer placement. The large, bulky box appearance normally associated with subwoofers is difficult to integrate into a room without negatively influencing the décor. The Athena Technologies® series subwoofers were designed in a slim, upright fashion to serve as a speaker stand and docking base for the Athena Technologies® series speakers, transforming them into powered speakers that acoustically blend better than subwoofer satellite systems.

How to Dock an Athena Technologies® Speaker
to an Athena Technologies® Subwoofer
Determine the ideal location for the speakers. Place the subwoofer in this location. Then, remove the two long rubber strips on the bottom, front of the speaker that cover the metal tracks. Remove the plastic cover on the top of the subwoofer, to expose the docking tracks. Lift up the speaker to the subwoofer's height, starting from the back of the subwoofer and line up the tracks. Slide the speaker forward on to the subwoofer, ensuring that both tracks are connected together. Stop movement when the speaker will not slide any further forward. The rear of both cabinets should be flush with each other. Your speakers are now securely attached.

The instructions say :
A) If you have a pair of Athena Technologies® subwoofers and speakers, and they are docked as per earlier instructions, connect the speaker cable from the Receiver to the “Left Sub-In” on the subwoofer on both left and right speakers. As long as each speaker is docked correctly to the subwoofer, and the connection strap between the upper and lower connectors on the subwoofer are in place, then the speaker will receive the audio signal, eliminating the need to connect any cables directly to the speaker

Do I connect all 4 speakers to the Left Sub-In only ?

Can anyone help please

Bluedude

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis