ath-w3000 anv or sennheiser hd 800?

R

RedSeus

Audiophyte
well,question is as implies,and also if there is any people that used beats pro with a very good amplifier,I would like to hear your story,since I heard they're horridly worse,also thanks I'm an audiophile newbie

S

sszorin

Audiophyte
Forget the Beats. HD800 is more technically accurate then Audio Technica headphones, but W3000ANV have a more musical and enjoyable sound. Plus they have a better bass presentation, plus they are transportable. You cannot drag HD800 with you since you need a full size amplifier with these headphones. You can take Audio Technicas with you and listen to them when away from home [but not on the street]. W3000Anv can sound good plugged to a portable player. To sound the best they need a portable amplifier of a good quality. Google aloaudio.com - one of these portable amplifiers, either the Continental or the International. They are about the best choice. Register on head-fi.org and type W3000ANV in the search box on the top and read the reviews and threads on W3000ANV. The amplifiers too.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis