Are DVD players any good as cd transports?

C

Chuck

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
Dan Banquer : If you can't be bothered to follow a simple test that has been outlined by both Burr-Brown and Analog Devices and supported by such distinguished engineers such as lord helmet Pierce as a definitive test; then I see no reason to continue this thread.
               d.b.
Hi Dan,

I was mistaken about the -60dB test.  It's not as hard as I thought.  However, I have to ask...

Why the attitude?  Don't you realize that these measurements support your claim, and that we are in total agreement?  Silly boy.  

Since I'll be changing ISP's in a few days it doesn't make sense to keep posting plots; They'll all disappear from the posts when I change ISP's, and it's easier to send the things via e-mail anyway.  However, I still haven't restored my address book since converting to Windows 2000, so I don't have access to your e-mail address; To get around that problem I've e-mailed the -60dB measurements to Gene and asked him to forward them to you.  I don't understand your attitude here, as I have not disagreed with a single thing you've said.  Obviously you don't like the measurements for some reason, even though they support your statements, and I obviously don't understand why you've adopted such the nasty attitude.  I don't need that kind of abuse from you Dan, so just look at the measurements you requested, and drop the attitude.  It is totally unjustified and inappropriate.  We are in agreement Dan, and there is nothing for me to argue with you about.  Why can't you understand that?  I've tried repeatedly to get you to explain what it is that is sticking in your craw, but you won't respond.  Now you're are essentially engaging in name-calling, so there is no future in continuing this dialog.  After you see the -60dB measurements I sent Gene you can figure out for yourself why they are IDENTICAL.

Please drop the attitude and refrain from the personal attacks.  I don’t think Gene approves.

See ya,

Chuck</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dan Banquer

Full Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>No personal attacks were ever considered or pursued from this end of the world that I am aware of.
            d.b.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis