Kessell

Audiophyte
I am interested in the B&O Audiolab 28 speakers. Any comments

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I am interested in the B&O Audiolab 28 speakers. Any comments
ned
I have heard B & O speakers over the years, and have thought they all had severe sonic shortcomings. It has always seemed to me B & O speakers are designed by interior designers and not acoustic engineers.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
ned
I have heard B & O speakers over the years, and have thought they all had severe sonic shortcomings. It has always seemed to me B & O speakers are designed by interior designers and not acoustic engineers.
They may not sound great, but at least they're expensive as hell. :D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
ned
Mids tended to be OK, highs weren't offensive, but decent if they had the AD-0163 textile dome tweeter. Bass was always lacking because of the sealed cabinets- am I close to your perception?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I always liked the look of the B&O stuff, it does have a nice design to it generally, and one of my friends a ways back had one of their systems (with the vertical cd player, which always just kinda struck me as a bit wrong for some reason probably to do with playing vinyl discs). I thought it looked better than it sounded myself. Not something I've ever considered buying due the cost. So may depend on how you weigh aesthetics in your thinking....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis