Arcam diva 300, opinions??, users??

S

spiritwalker

Audiophyte
Hi,
As I´m about to purchase my first home theater this coming fall/winter, I´m reading every opinion and review I may come across in order to come to some conclusions. Also been around listening at local hifi stores. As far as receivers are concerned I´m strongly in favour of the 3805 right now but the Arcam diva 300 leaves me restless. Arcam provides some options Denon lacks such as different crossover freq. in stereo and multichannel mode, biamping "the correct way" (all respect to the "audioholic way" of doing it with 3805) video up conversation for RGB (the standard input of European TVs) and some more different options. Arcam also have a very good reputation with two channel listening.

Thanks from Sweden

U

Unregistered

You post that on every post and yet can't even get the URL correct.

To the original poster:
Arcam certainly makes nice equipment and there are alot of fans on this site and others, but don't believe that all "mass market" stuff is crap. It's all about finding the right combination of features, performance, and price to meet your needs. Give the most weight to those who offer constructive criticism or personal experience about the differences between brands and dismiss the inflammatory comments like this is crap, that sucks, etc. Then go LISTEN for yourself and decide.

[Edit: Deleted URL hint :) ]

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis