Arcam AV40 Processor

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
Selling an Arcam AV40 Processor. Its 2 months old and in mint condition. Comes in original packaging with all accessories. $2999 plus shipping and pp fees. Will ship double boxed from the twin cities area
98E5BE22-5983-45AD-9337-61B8614900FB.jpeg
40664AE2-14CE-442D-9BFE-52DE2DDF3978.jpeg
CE9B2F4E-7F07-4010-AB44-72C6605156CA.jpeg

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
I went the whole hog and bought a trinnov 32
Damn! Thats quite the upgrade over the Arcam. Did you add 10+ speakers to your system? What kind of setup are you rocking? Full 32 speaker home theater? That would be one sweet theater. The Altitude 16 is on my short list. Tempting for the 32 but don’t think I’ll need it.

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
I have Alt 16 (or had, just sold last week)- I've always thought about downsizing it to save $$$. I bought the AV40 to A/B it to the Alt for that purpose. But, with covid and the thought we'd be using the TV more to watch movies figured I'd go the other way and bought the 32. RIght now only have a 7.2.4, but sometime in the next few months plan to have a audio contractor come out and see where we can put more in walls/ in celings to expand it

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
I have Alt 16 (or had, just sold last week)- I've always thought about downsizing it to save $$$. I bought the AV40 to A/B it to the Alt for that purpose. But, with covid and the thought we'd be using the TV more to watch movies figured I'd go the other way and bought the 32. RIght now only have a 7.2.4, but sometime in the next few months plan to have a audio contractor come out and see where we can put more in walls/ in celings to expand it

[/QUOTE

What brand of speakers do you have? Did you notice a difference between the Trinnov vs Arcam?

D

DCB305

Audiophyte
Interested, pm if available.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis