Aperion or Definitive Technology

goodavis

goodavis

Audiophyte
Can anyone assist me? I'm trying to decide out of these two companies to get new speakers from. I am familiar with Def Tech but I have heard from reviews good things about Aperion. As of Now Aperion is running a sale And I am considering the verus II setup. I am also considering Def Tech cs9060 or 9080 center with bp9020 or bp9040. I already have a supercube 4000 for sub. I have not heard the Aperions & aware that they have 30day trial & if not satisfied they can be returned. I was hoping that some one here has heard them both & can make a recommendation to me before having to purchase to listen or compare. I will be using them for movies & gaming, they will not be used for music as much. I hope that I have given enough info & any insight will be greatly appreciated.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hard to know what speakers you'll like or what exactly your budget is and how many speakers you're looking for. You might also consider SVS as they also have in-home 30 day trial (with round trip shipping). You could do much better for sub if you're shopping....

R

Ras777

Audioholic
I have the Verus Grand Towers/ Center and the Verus Forte Satellites. I had them for almost 4 years now and could not be happier. Customer support is excellent and the fit and finish is first rate. I don't think you can go wrong for that price. Definitely worth the audition.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis