anyone want to play MW2? (PS3)

Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
if anyone is interested in a MW2 match add me to your friends list on PSN name is yepimonfire.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I haven't touched that game in over 6 months. I'm just not into FPS's that much. Plus I'm not that good at MW, so going online and getting my *** kicked just isn't that fun to me. But who knows, I might want to play some day.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Playing a FPS on a console is like eating a burger without cheese. Sure you can do it, but everyone thinks you're crazy.

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
next time I'm on I'll add you... I just haven't played since may, too much going on this summer :)

Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
FPS are much more fun with a mouse and keyboard interface but the rate my computers were going out of date was faster then i could make money to buy new hardware. oh and for the record shock, i am crazy.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
The PS3 is inferior to the 360. If anyone wants to play MW2 on a real man's console then pm me :D

Just kidding lol. But really, if anyone wants to play, then pm me on here.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
The PS3 is inferior to the 360. If anyone wants to play MW2 on a real man's console then pm me :D

Just kidding lol. But really, if anyone wants to play, then pm me on here.
Way to go now we will have PS3 fanboys storming the gates of AH.:eek::D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm more of a Madden or NCAA guy myself, but I never play online. I really prefer playing co-op franchises because the game is so much more fun that way.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I'm about to go play COD. I'm still addicted. However, I have it on the PC.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Take it easy there Master Chief or they will start a petition to boycott you:D (that's what they do, why? who knows)

Sorry Yep I wish you started this thread a week ago when I had a copy of MW2 would have taken you up on your offer.

Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
im not a fanboy of anything, but i do know the ps3 has a blu-ray drive and has much more potential and power then the 360. it's not fanboyism, just tech specs :p oh and dont even get me started on how much the 360 fails and overheats.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Take it easy Yep look at my Sig I own a PS3, remember fanboyism isn't based on facts. As a PS3 owner I will call out Sony when they do something I believe is wrong which in many PS circles I have been branded a traitor. I remember when I said on one PS forum that GTA IV going multi-plat was a smart move on Rockstar's part they couldn't wait to pile on, so from that point on I look for places that have a more mature crowd of gamers like myself.

Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai
yes i have issues with sony myself, reading the ps3 forums you will see just how many firmware updates have ruined launch ps3's they wont do anything about it, that upsets me.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
im not a fanboy of anything, but i do know the ps3 has a blu-ray drive and has much more potential and power then the 360. it's not fanboyism, just tech specs :p oh and dont even get me started on how much the 360 fails and overheats.
Agreed on all counts. Ahh crap, I'm the worst 360 fanboy ever lol

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
yes i have issues with sony myself, reading the ps3 forums you will see just how many firmware updates have ruined launch ps3's they wont do anything about it, that upsets me.
I'm in the camp of troubleshoot first before saying it's the firmware JMO.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis