Anyone know what's going on with RSL?

• Thread starter }Fear_Inoculum{
  • Start date
}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I'd contacted them in late October about when they might be getting the C34E speakers back in stock. They were super quick to respond to my initial email enquiries, but I haven't heard a peep from them since October 28th (except 1 generic email about a winter sale). Every time I look at their website, it says that the C34E are "Currently out of stock. More coming soon!!!"

Anyone else have any insight into what's going on?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I'd contacted them in late October about when they might be getting the C34E speakers back in stock. They were super quick to respond to my initial email enquiries, but I haven't heard a peep from them since October 28th (except 1 generic email about a winter sale). Every time I look at their website, it says that the C34E are "Currently out of stock. More coming soon!!!"

I think they are having the worst time with supply chain issues. They seem to be really struggling bad. The website is kinda all over the place. They are a great company and Joe is amazing so I would think he is just swamped right now with supply chain headaches.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

I love those guys and that company bought a speedwoofer 10s and 4 c34e's from then in my old place they are the best. I think like has been said the restrictions and supply chain issues are just really hurting them I hope they can pull through

F

felipe

Audioholic

Hi Fear Inoculum. I think, like what was already said, its the supply chain situation along with the restrictions currently going on. I have spoken to both Joe and Howard in the past and they are truly great! I’d try giving them a call instead of emailing them ;). Hope this helps.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I got an email from them today that orders for the new C34E MKII were starting at 12 PM PST. I ordered mine at 12:27. They said that they'll be shipping out starting Monday. Can't wait.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis