Anyone know the status of Patrick Hart (user name plhart)?

N

NateofCA

Audiophyte
Patrick and I worked together at Alesis Corp. in the 90's. I helped him build speaker prototypes, testing speakers and designing PCB's for his crossovers. Haven't talk to him in a bunch of years. Thanks. Nate

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Were you involved in the Alesis Point Seven Reference Monitors? If so, I have you to thank for my descent into this madness!

N

NateofCA

Audiophyte
Were you involved in the Alesis Point Seven Reference Monitors? If so, I have you to thank for my descent into this madness!
Yes i was Patrick Hart's assistant on development of the Alesis Point Seven monitors. I was actually the guy that found Patrick for Alesis when the speaker design team we had bailed to start Event Electronics.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Patrick and I worked together at Alesis Corp. in the 90's. I helped him build speaker prototypes, testing speakers and designing PCB's for his crossovers. Haven't talk to him in a bunch of years. Thanks. Nate
I can't recall any posts under plhart. I have been around here for a while now.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Patrick Hart was a regular writer for Audioholics for many years. He made some great contributions to the site and he is missed. I honestly just lost touch with him and not sure where he is now but I hope he's alive, happy and healthy.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Yes i was Patrick Hart's assistant on development of the Alesis Point Seven monitors. I was actually the guy that found Patrick for Alesis when the speaker design team we had bailed to start Event Electronics.
Very cool! I still have those monitors, but they are stored away, and I haven't listened to them in a while. I consider them the first really good speakers that I owned.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis