Anyone here like Aperion?

R

Ras777

Audioholic
Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings. Just curious why this forum never pays them much attention.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Had, actually won on a giveaway here, a pair of bipole/dipole Intimus deals that sounded great and looked killer to boot. I sold 'em on AVS for around $450 and Aperion was good enough to transfer the warranty to a 3rd owner when the buyer sold them after using them for a year or so. Nice looking, well built, good sounding speakers. I would expect nothing less from any of their offerings.

Basically they gave me a great set of speakers for a year or two and then that readily became cash. I love Aperion and wish them every success.

My love is for sale.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Wait what? You won speakers on Audioholics and then sold them on AVS? That seems wrong lol.

tmurnin

tmurnin

Full Audioholic
I have a 5.2.4 system that is all Aperion except for the subs (HSU) and have been extremely happy. I have a set of Verus Grand bookshelves and a center for the fronts, the Intimus bipoles for my surrounds (the room is laid out a little oddly so my surrounds are positioned a little more forward than they should be so the bipoles help with that), and the in-ceilings for my Atmos speakers. They handle anything I throw at them from a HT perspective and the bookshelves are so easy to listen to for music and they look great as well. I’m a huge fan.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis