Anyone buying the Kinect?

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
What are your thoughts on the Kinect? and do you plan on buying it?

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I may at some point, just have to wait and see how it fairs after it's been out for a while and see how good the games are. Not to mention the price still needs to come down on it before I'll consider buying.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I probably won't, I have the MOVE {still waiting on my 2nd unit for NewEgg :(} which is pretty cool. Along with the Wii, I should be good, for awhile anyway.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I probably won't, I have the MOVE {still waiting on my 2nd unit for NewEgg :(} which is pretty cool. Along with the Wii, I should be good, for awhile anyway.
Have you tried The Shoot for Move? It is actually pretty good. I will need the gun attachment though... hopefully they will release a package with the game and the attachment at a discounted price.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm going to buy one. I bet I would look ridiculous...all 250lbs of my moving around in front of my tv.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm also not sure I have at least 6 feet of space between where I would use the kinect, and where it would be placed, plus I would have to move the coffee table every time I wnated to use it, so it seems like it would be more of a hassle than it's really worth with my current room layout.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Have you tried The Shoot for Move? It is actually pretty good. I will need the gun attachment though... hopefully they will release a package with the game and the attachment at a discounted price.
I have tried the demo that came with the Move, it was pretty fun and maybe worth a purchase.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm also not sure I have at least 6 feet of space between where I would use the kinect, and where it would be placed, plus I would have to move the coffee table every time I wnated to use it, so it seems like it would be more of a hassle than it's really worth with my current room layout.
Move needs 8ft for most of the "activity" games. My coffee table was already moved behind the couch :)

SopRage

SopRage

Audioholic
I'll pick one up eventually, but I'm happy to wait it out for now.

majorloser

majorloser

My idea of playing video games involves lounging back in my recliner with a cool beverage in the cup holder.

So that would be a big NO.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Never was interested in the Wii, never interested in the Playstation Move...i guess you know where this is going...

Love the 360! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis